ZYDOT Natural Blend Cleansing Tea
Zydot Natural Blend Cleansing Tea is constituted of specially selected medically active herbal elements, which have been valued for centuries of their respective usage.
As the remedy is introduced to the organism, it starts working straight to cleanse the organs of harmful metabolites. The purification pace is quite fast, and the body gets pure for an interval of 3-5 hours.
Sixteen herbal components are included to the kit, in addition to B-Complex and Creatine.
The manufacturer guarantees to bring your money back if the remedy seems inactive.
The remedy, successfully formed to correspond to your needs, will:
- Increase metabolic rates, and flush toxic substances from the body;
- Improve digestive system functions and decrease body intoxication;
- Improve gastro-intestinal activity, and especially body liquid excretion;
- Relieve urinary inflammations and infections, by its diuretic action;
- Provide sufficient bile supply from the gallbladder to other digestive organs;
- Increase enzyme elaboration and digestive activity;
- Enhance urine movement by making blood supply to kidneys sufficient, and evacuating excessive urine from the body;
- Increase stomach secretions and activity.
Ingredients, and actions they provide:
Yarrow Flower: digestive, antisposmodic, cholagogue, stomachic
Corn Silk: cholagogue, diuretic
Uva-Ursi Leaf: diuretic
Alfalfa leaf: diuretic, detoxicant, alterative
Marigold Flowers: antispasmodic, detoxicant, alterative
Fennel Seed: digestive, antispasmodic, detoxicant, diuretic, stomachic
Echinacea Root: detoxicant, alterative
Dandelion Root: stomachic, alterative, cholagogue, digestive, diuretic
Rose Hips: detoxicant, cholagogue
Anise Seeds: digestive, stomachic, antispasmodic
Horsetail Shavegrass Blade: diuretic, alterative, detoxicant
Red Clover Flowers: depurative, detoxicant, alterative
Sarsaparilla Root: diuretic, alterative
Clove Stick: digestive, detoxicant
Chamomile Flower: antispasmodic, detoxicant
Burdock Root: diuretic, alterative, detoxicant
Zydot Natural Blend Herbal Tea is made sweet if necessary, and drunk cold or hot, a glass at a time.